Strawberry Basil Sangria
- 1 C fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 C raspberries
- 1 Fuji apple, chopped
- 1 ounce fresh whole basil leaves, torn
- 1 bottle Chardonnay
- 1/4 C organic sugar
- 1 C club soda
- 1 C white grape juice
1. Slice strawberries into bite-size chunks. Chop apples into bite-size chunks. Tear basil if using large leaves.
2. Combine sugar, fruit, and basil in pitcher. Allow to sit for 10 minutes. Add grape juice and wine. Refrigerate for an hour (or a few).
3. Add club soda just prior to serving. Enjoy!