I love raspberries.
And goat cheese.
Throwing them all together in a salad?
I’ve had a variation of this salad with strawberries, and it’s good. but if you love raspberries like I do, this is the way to go.
The colors. The flavors. It’s a match made in heaven.
Raspberry Goat Cheese Spinach Salad
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- 2 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 C red onions, diced
- 1/4 C raspberries
- 1/4 C pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar OR raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 4 teaspoons raspberry preserves OR crushed fresh raspberries and a pinch of sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 2/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Combine all dressing ingredients except for oil. Slowly add oil, whisking until completely combined. Toss salad ingredients, portion into bowls, and drizzle with dressing.