I had a pretty good week. How about you? It’s been the perfect golden hour when I’ve left work every day this week. It even rained one night, something that I hadn’t experienced since I moved.
This weekend my sister is visiting from the Bay Area, and we’re going to lounge and hang out, maybe go to the farmer’s market or pumpkin patch. I’m definitely going to make enchiladas (maybe these butternut squash and black bean enchiladas from Minimalist Baker?) and try out America’s Test Kitchen’s margarita recipe.
Interesting articles this week:
- David Bowie’s 25 favorite vinyl records are obscure.
- My friend sent me this video of a crazy Brooklyn plant lady, and I was like, #goals.
- A library would never reveal what a patron has borrowed, but Hillary Clinton’s leaked emails reveal what she requested.
- Love audiobooks? Love YA? This post is for you.
- Thrillers are not my go-to genre, but I like to stay on top of what people who do love them are recommending. Amanda at Anchored to Sunshine has three new thrillers for fans to check out.
What are your weekend plans? Any posts from this week I shouldn’t miss?